We can help you find the training and education you need.
Persons with Developmental Disabilities
- Greene, Inc. is a not-for-profit, 501(c)3 corporation specializing in training and providing employment for Greene County residents with developmental disabilities
- Greene County Board of Developmental Disabilities provides Community Placement Services for individuals who are determined eligible for Board Services. This service includes job development and placement in a competitive community work environments. For more information regarding Community Placement Services and Eligibility Determination, please contact the Greene County Board of Developmental Disabilities at 937-562-6500
- Project Search is a collaboration with Greene County local schools and the Raj and Indu Soin Medical Center in Beavercreek. Project Search provides on the job training and career exploration for transitioning high school students. For more information, please contact Tory Elston at (937) 562-6780
- Greene County Board of Developmental Disabilities – The Greene County Board of Developmental Disabilities is a county agency committed to serving individuals with disabilities in Greene County, while providing support services for their families.
- P.L.A.Y. Project – P.L.A.Y. Project is a program designed to provide individualized interventions for young children with autistic spectrum disorders.
- Community Services Division – Service and Support Administration, or Service Coordination, supports eligible individuals in determining and pursuing their life goals.
- Useful Links and Resources – Useful resources and links