Learn about current bid and contract opportunities available to consultants, service providers, contractors, vendors, or suppliers.
Many projects funded by the Department of Development are awarded to contractors through a competitive bid process. Current requests for proposals (RFP) and bid opportunities are announced by public notice in local newspapers, and can also be found on the Greene County website.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL/QUALIFICATIONS:
REHABILITATION SPECIALIST/LEAD RISK ASSESSOR
- SEALED BIDS ARE DUE: Monday, April 15, 2019, before 12:00 PM.
- Any proposals received AFTER 12:00 PM on April 15, 2019, will NOT be accepted.
- Contact Kristie Tidd, Community Development Manager 937-562-5644 or email@example.com
FY17 JAMESTOWN HISTORICAL SOCIETY JAMESTOWN OPERA HOUSE EXTERIOR MASONRY IMPROVEMENTS
- MANDATORY PRE-BID MEETING will be held on Monday, March 25, 2019, at 10:00 AM at the Jamestown Opera House, 19 N. Limestone Street, Jamestown, OH 45335
- SEALED BIDS ARE DUE: Thursday, April 4, 2019, before 11:00 AM. Bid bond is REQUIRED to be submitted with your proposal.
- Any proposals received AFTER 11:00 AM on April 4, 2019 will NOT be accepted.
- Public bid opening will be held Thursday, April 4, 2019, at 11:00 AM at the Greene County Commissioner’s Office – 35 Greene Street, Xenia, OH 45385
- Contact Sarah Mault, Community Development Coordinator 937-562-5350 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- FY17 Jamestown Historical Bid Cover Sheet
- FY17 Jamestown Historical Scope of Work
- FY17 Jamestown Historical Prev Wage Bid Posting 2-25-2019FY17 Jamestown Historical INFORMATION FOR BIDDERS
- FY17 Jamestown Historical Pre-Bid Sign-In Sheet 3-25-2019
- FY17 Jamestown Historical Pre-Bid Meeting Minutes 3-25-2019
- FY17 Jamestown Historical Bid Tabulation Sheet 4-4-2019