Learn about current bid and contract opportunities available to consultants, service providers, contractors, vendors, or suppliers.
Many projects funded by the Department of Development are awarded to contractors through a competitive bid process. Current requests for proposals (RFP) and bid opportunities are announced by public notice in local newspapers, and can also be found on the Greene County website.
Community Development Block Grant Projects
FY16 VILLAGE OF YELLOW SPRINGS ADA COMPLIANT CURB RAMPS
- MANDATORY PRE-BID MEETING will be held on Thursday, September 07, 2017 at 9:00 AM at the John Bryan Community Center, 100 100 Dayton St., Yellow Springs, OH 45387
- SEALED BIDS ARE DUE: Thursday, September 14, 2017 before 11:00 AM Bid bond is REQUIRED to be submitted with your proposal.
- Any proposals received AFTER 11:00 AM on September 14, 2017 will NOT be accepted.
- Public bid opening will be held Thursday, September 14, 2017 at 11:00 AM at the Greene County Commissioner’s Office – 35 Greene Street, Xenia, OH 45385
- Contact Kristie Tidd, Community Development Coordinator 937-562-5350 or email@example.com
Department of Development Projects
WE ARE POSTING THIS ON BEHALF OF THE GREENE COUNTY BROADBAND COOPERATIVE
THIS POSTING IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE GREENE COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF DEVELOPMENT
OR THE BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
The Greene County Broadband Cooperative is seeking proposals for a broadband needs assessment and a development plan.
If you have any questions or would like to submit your proposal for consideration, please direct all inquiries to: Walker Mitchell via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org