Learn about current bid and contract opportunities available to consultants, service providers, contractors, vendors, or suppliers.
Many projects funded by the Department of Development are awarded to contractors through a competitive bid process. Current requests for proposals (RFP) and bid opportunities are announced by public notice in local newspapers, and can also be found on the Greene County website.
Community Development Block Grant Projects
FY17 GREENE COUNTY HOUSING PROGRAM GRINDER PUMPS/LIFT STATION INSTALLATION
- MANDATORY PRE-BID MEETING will be held on Monday, June 18, 2018 at 10:00 AM at Greene County Housing Program, 1080 East Main Street, Xenia, OH 45385
- SEALED BIDS ARE DUE: Thursday, June 28, 2018 before 11:00 AM. Bid bond is REQUIRED to be submitted with your proposal.
- Any proposals received AFTER 11:00 AM on June 28, 2018 will NOT be accepted.
- Public bid opening will be held Thursday, June 28, 2018 at 11:00 AM at the Greene County Commissioner’s Office – 35 Greene Street, Xenia, OH 45385
- Contact Sarah Mault, Community Development Coordinator 937-562-5350 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Department of Development Projects
WE ARE POSTING THIS ON BEHALF OF THE GREENE COUNTY BROADBAND COOPERATIVE
THIS POSTING IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE GREENE COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF DEVELOPMENT
OR THE BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
The Greene County Broadband Cooperative is seeking proposals for a broadband needs assessment and a development plan.
If you have any questions or would like to submit your proposal for consideration, please direct all inquiries to: Walker Mitchell via email at: email@example.com