Learn about current bid and contract opportunities available to consultants, service providers, contractors, vendors, or suppliers.
Many projects funded by the Department of Development are awarded to contractors through a competitive bid process. Current requests for proposals (RFP) and bid opportunities are announced by public notice in local newspapers, and can also be found on the Greene County website.
FY19 Xenia Area FISH Food Pantry Building Renovation
- MANDATORY PRE-BID MEETING will be held on Monday, January 13, 2020, at 10:00 AM at the Xenia Area FISH Food Pantry, 774 Cincinnati Avenue, Xenia, OH 45385
- SEALED BIDS ARE DUE: Thursday, January 23, 2020, before 11:00 AM. Bid bond is REQUIRED to be submitted with your proposal.
- Any proposals received AFTER 11:00 AM on January 23, 2020 will NOT be accepted.
- Public bid opening will be held Thursday, January 23, 2020, at 11:00 AM at the Greene County Commissioner’s Office – 35 Greene Street, Xenia, OH 45385
- Contact Sarah Mault, Community Development Coordinator 937-562-5350 or email@example.com